COVID 19 APPOINTMENT INFORMATION
As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and team. We’ve enhanced our technology, facility, and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to ensure that you and your family continue to experience the safe, exceptional care that you are accustomed to.
What you can expect at your visit:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- When you arrive at your appointment, please stay in your car and call us 775-851-1770.
- Your child’s temperature and anyone accompanying them will be taken with a thermometer upon entering the clinic.
- Please arrive wearing a mask or face covering (such as a bandana or scarf).
- Hand sanitizer will available for use upon entering clinic.
- If you do stay with your child during the appointment because they are very young, please limit the visit to one accompanying adult only. Accompanying adult is required to bring their own facemask or cloth face covering to wear in the office at all times.
- Our clinical team will be wearing full personal protective equipment (PPE) throughout the dental experience.
- In order to accommodate the use of additional PPE for our staff, our office temperature will be cooler than normal, therefore, you may want to bring additional clothing for you and your child’s comfort.
Before your visit:
- If you have new or updated insurance information, please call our office at 775-851-1770 or email a copy of the front and back of your card to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- Please complete all new patient forms prior to arriving to the appointment. Forms will be emailed to you prior to your appointment.
Things to Bring With You:
- A facemask or cloth face covering for everyone coming into the office. Per latest CDC guidelines, everyone into the dental setting is required to wear a facemask or cloth face covering.
Things NOT to Bring With You:
- Siblings who do not have a dental appointment
- More than one parent/adult to the appointment
- Food, drink or toys from home
Things We Are Doing To Keep YOU Safe:
- Temperature checks and COVID-19 screenings pre-entry
- Hand sanitizer stations stocked and readily available throughout office
- Lower volume of patients to allow for proper social distancing
- All administrative team members will be wearing masks
- All clinical team members will be wearing all necessary PPE according to procedural guidelines
- Hospital-grade disinfectants as we have always done
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of common areas within the office
Thank you for your trust and confidence in our Practice. We look forward to welcoming you back and will continue to do everything in our power to make your child’s experience fun and positive!
-- Dr. Rasika Zeff and Team
-- Dr. Rasika Zeff and Team